Opening of the online submission: 15 June 2015.
Deadline for submission till 15 October 2015.
Themes for abstracts and posters
- Mechanism of Disease
- Fibril formation
- Characterization of the B cell clone
- Early diagnosis of amyloidosis
- New diagnostic methods
- New treatments and therapeutic strategies
- Genetic foundations
Please read carefully the following conditions and instructions :
Terms & Conditions
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present it, if selected. Authors will be notified of the Scientific Committee’s decision by early October 2015 via email.
- Selected authors should register to the Conference (early bird price until 30 September 2015).
- All selected abstracts will be published in the abstract book.
- If your abstract is selected for an oral presentation (“best abstract session”) and you are subsequently unable to deliver the presentation by yourself (or somebody else from your institution), you must contact the organizers as soon as possible.
Instructions & Guidelines
- The authors may indicate their preference regarding the presentation type: oral or poster / poster only.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and confirmed for either oral or poster presentation.
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed
- Title: The abstract title should be in initial capital/lower case, not all capitals.
Exemple: The perfect exemple of title of an abstract
- Authors: Authors’ names should be supplied in the surname-first format and should be in initial capital/lower case, not all capitals.
- The body of the abstract should be no longer than 3 000 characters and devided in 4 sections: background, methods, results, conclusion. One Table and 1-2 figures are allowed.
- Abstracts should be uploaded as word-file (Arial, 11 pts.). All abbreviations should be explained on their first use.
Please fill in the form.
[contact-form-7 id=“10993″ title=“Kontaktformular 1_copy“]